Pages

11.09.2010

Kevin R. - My experience at the US Naval Academy

During my stay at the U.S Naval Academy, I found that it was a great experience for me to have a chance to see because it changed my whole perspective of the university and also the United States itself. Coming from a West Indies background, I thought that the university was all about going to college and working in military work then going to war and fight for no particular reason. But having the experience of going the Academy, my whole outlook of it has changed enormously in learning the history of both the U.S and the Naval Academy.

At my visit there, we as class learned the basis of engineering and also the work of computerizing physics. One fantastic lesson I learned at the academy was the making of virtual programming. The method of the programming was pretty awesome to discover and have the chance to experience. This program changed my perspective of engineering especially in computer work; I never thought that 3-Dimensional product could be made at a simple task just at your home computer.

Lastly, I would like to point out the great atmosphere that the school provides in their daily performance, which I got a chance to see at the football game. The school spirit there was so up lifting, even with a loss at the game, their spirits and hearts were pumped with enthusiasm making me feel like this was the place for me. I would like to thank the Naval Academy for inviting us to your home and showing nice hospitality and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment